General Summer Camp Info
Our weekly Summer Camp offers personalized riding lessons, arts and crafts, horsemanship training, horse care management, and pool time daily. In addition to the daily activities, we will host a weekly Brandywine River nature walks and swimming with our ponies.
Tentative Daily Camp Schedule:
9:00 AM: Grooming + Feeding + Horsemanship Training
Arts & Crafts
Other Horse Demonstrations
Afternoon Horse Care
4:00 PM: Pick Up
Other Things to Know:
- Each child is responsible for their own belongings.
- Your child can bring their phone but they will be collected daily. There will be no video games or texting during camp.
- If the weather is bad we move inside to my great room where we will screen educational equine documentaries or pony movies. Inside barn horse lessons
- We have before and after care its $10 per hour it is supervision, however, not an additional activity.
- This is an outdoor camp at an actual horse training facility! It is not a daycare style camp that features pony rides.
- Please make sure your child has the ability to be outside for the duration of our camp day 9 AM to 4 PM.
- This camp is geared towards children developing a sense responsibility, independence, positive socialization with other children/adults and most importantly respect for nature and animals. We aim to achieve this by providing an understanding of equine psychology and freedom to problem solve.
You Should Bring:
- Appropriate outdoor/riding clothes (Long pants, boots with a heel or sneakers are acceptable, we can provide helmets)
- Comfortable weather appropriate clothing after riding
- Water Shoes
Just a Reminder:
This facility is also my home. Everyone will have access to restrooms, shower, kitchen, & air conditioning if need be. Please treat the property with care. Drive carefully as there are cats, dogs, and other children crossing the driveway.
Always remember you’re on a farm there will be dirt. I don’t recommend sending your children in their finest whites!
Please be cognizant that there are other animals on my property besides horses (dogs, cats, etc.) they are my personal pets and are not used to strangers chasing and grabbing them. Please do not touch or chase them.
PAYMENT OPTIONS BELOW
Summer Camp – multi-child, all weeks$250.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – Summer Saddle Up$385.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – multi-child, multi-week$265.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – one week, single child$375.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – multi-child, single week$285.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – single child, multi-week$285.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – one day$85.00 Add to cart
Summer Camp – single-child, all weeks$275.00 Add to cart